Thursday, June 5, 2008

Endless love for u......but!!!


I know I've often said I'm too busy to meet anyone new and that my studies prevented me from hanging around like many of my other friends. But it did not prevent me from having close friends and spare time to play with them. I have a heart that is free to love friends and family, but unlike many of my friends I didn’t have deep attractions and bonds with a special girl until I met the “lost princess” of my mine.
One day, after finishing my homework I looked out through the small window of my room just to feel relaxed before I go to play with friends in the stadium nearby. As I looked, opposite me there was this incredible girl looking at me. Our eyes met and it was like our souls joined. We couldn't stop looking at each other. I knew deep down inside that she was the one for me.

After a while, I got the giggles and she gave me the most incredible smile. It took my breath away. I felt something I have never felt in my life before-- something I found difficult to believe. For about 10 minutes, until my friends called me to get down, we kept on looking at each other. I was a bit shy, so I kept looking away. When I got down to the street also she kept looking at me, I felt emptiness inside but I didn’t say any of my friends. As I passed the narrow side road she looked at me and smiled. It took my breath away and I felt that we were destined to be together. After getting to the field also, I couldn't stop thinking about her.
A week passed and I still remembered the way our eyes joined and the incredible smile she gave me. I started waiting near window praying I would see her again. No luck! She wasn't there. I was very disappointed as some days passed without any news from her. But fortunately I met her on the nearby small shop and I couldn’t wait any longer. I began talking and she replied as if she was expecting me to talk.
When we started to talk we became even more fascinated about each other. I didn’t want to waste that opportunity so I invited her for a coffee so that I could know her more, without much thought she replied "Yes, I would love to."

It turned out perfectly, we both had a lot of fun and it seemed we were soul mates. We kept on arranging to go out with each other. But after about 3 months I began noticing that she was trying to avoid me. I tried asking her why it was, but surprisingly, later I found that she had moved all of a sudden leaving me alone. I looked for her every place where I thought she might be. But I had no luck and I had to return to my usual life.
Distance may become the worst enemy; the arm that twists the hands of fate and destiny. Yet memories and thoughts can keep us happy. The separation is not an excuse; thoughts find no barrier to travel by miles and oceans, and countries and continents. The painful reality that life is not always fair and dreams are not always realized, keep me reminded that everything happens for a reason and may or may not be, fate will unravel its codes in my favor. After all, it's not in the stars to hold our destiny but in us. The answer lies in the every depths of heart.
In my life, there were more dreams than realities and I believed that there can be not only one key to fit a door and many can hold the key and unlock the door to my heart. Though in life, I found one true love, only one true love without setting any conditions or asking questions about whether that really was love, lust, or infatuation; I wanted to believe that life is worth enjoying rather than devoting to a single person. I wanted to believe life is full of choices and it is no harm to wait till I met my true princess.
I don’t know what lay in store for me, but I must accept the fact that as much as you will find only one true love in your life, it is only if you are lucky that you will spend the rest of your life with her. But I truly believe that it is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all, because in life you win some and you lose some. Life is a combat zone and it is the brave and strong that emerge victorious. And I find the power from within to survive from day to day, to overcome my trials and temptations, to conquer my difficulties and to transcend the greatest of all things.

No comments: